Studio Calico Guest Designer

Hi all!

I'm here today to share with you my Studio Calico layouts! Today is the reveal day and you can see whole August kits and all designers work as well. I'm absolutely in love with Scrabook Main Kit which includes the newest collections by Dear Lizzy, Amy Tan, Studio Calico, Pebbles and Crate Paper :) It was amazing to work with new collections even before thier CHA reveal! Studio Calico - thank you for this chance :)

Here is my layout made with Scrapbook Main Kit, for more please visit Studio Calico gallery! And don't forget to visit me again - I have a short video about making pages for SC :)








6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! You always make so soft, delicate, etherical layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! jak miło widzieć, że ich używasz... :)
    Śliczna strona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are beautiful, you did an amazing job as guest designer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niesamowite, takie delikatne i proste. Zdjęcie śliczne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you are guest designing this month, gorgeous work as always, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!! Gratulacje kochana! Piękna strona :))

    ReplyDelete