MINI ALBUM FROM ISTANBUL - VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hello! I'm finally back with a sweet mini album I've made to document my Istanbul adventure (Kasia & Fab's wedding!). It took me a long time to sit down and make it but it's finally done and I'm so happy with the result! You can also watch a short video tutorial I've made for Scrapaddictes store. I've used this amazing, gold Insta album from We R Memory Keepers and the new Amy Tangerine collection - Stitched. Hope you will enjoy it!

Cześć! Jestem z powrotem tutaj :) Wróciłam do was z małym albumikiem o mojej fantastycznej podróży do Stambułu tej jesieni (na ślub Kasi i Faba!). Długo mi to zajęło mimo, że zdjęcia leżały na biurku już od końca września - ale nareszcie go zrobiłam i już się cieszę z tego kolejnego małego skarbu w mojej kolekcji :) Możecie też zobaczyć mój najnowszy film - tutorial, który nakręciłam dla sklepu Scrapaddictes. Albumik pochodzi z kolekcji Instagram Made Easy od We R Memory Keepers a papiery w środku to w większości najnowsza kolekcja Amy Tangerine - Stitched. Mam nadzieję, że będzie się wam podobać!




Few close-ups / kilka zbliżeń:


      
   


11 comments:

  1. Dear Magda,
    Welcome back. I missed your posts.
    Your mini is so sweet! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us.
    Regards from Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Magda! I'm happy to see you back and hope everything is fine for you now! I've discovered your fantastic art through announcement of workshops in Moscow, where I live, and became a huge fan! I actually wanted to join two of the workshops and now am hungrily watching your tutorial videos. Your style is so unique and the ways you use white background is superb, I never thought that mostly white layout can look so interesting! And the process in your videos looks so easy-to-learn and encouraging! I also love how you say in one of your posts that photos always come first for you and they should tell a story, I'm so agreed! So, just wanted to say that your art is amazing inspiration, thank you for making it! *hugs* - Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mini book Magda! I really like your style and approach to scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yuppyyy you're back! I missed you!
    Great album, as always, you are so great, I love everything you do!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Przepiękny albumik! Po obejrzeniu filmu można stwierdzić, że tworzysz to z łatwością, ale na pewno włożyłaś w to dużo pracy i serca :) Cudowna całość, masz talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magda, sigo todos tus trabajos, y me fascinan, son tan delicados, nos sirves de inspiración y tus preciosas composiciones, me animan a seguir jugando con papeles, fotos y adornos. Yo estoy empezando ahora con mi blog y está todo por hacer, si te animas a visitarlo es: mandidiz.blogspot.com.es.

    Saludos desde Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Magda! I hope everything is OK now. The Mini is lovely (as all your projects). Thanks for sharing it with us. Best wishes from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this collection and your video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cudowny blog, zdjęcia, prace… Chcę zacząć realizować PL, instagramowe albumy ale o ile z produktami do PL nie ma problemu, o tyle instagramowe albumy nigdzie nie są dostępne. Być może źle szukam :(

    ReplyDelete